Posting date: 20 May 2019
Closing date: 19 August 2019
Strategy and Coordination Officer will report to Group Head of Strategy and Coordination team. You will provide vital support on the planning and various coordination activities across different groups in AMRO for organisational matters of strategic importance.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist on the development and implementation of AMRO’s strategies, policies and work programs;
• Assist on the development and implementation of AMRO’s organisational performance evaluation framework;
• Provide results management expertise and knowledge, coordinating organization-wide results efforts, acting as the main contact point for communication with AMRO’s stakeholders (especially the ASEAN+3 member authorities), and managing PEF-related activities of training, seminars, and/ or workshops for AMRO staff and ASEAN+3 member authorities;
• Provide support as AMRO’s secretariat convening office-wide meetings, keeping records, managing office schedule and hosting AMRO’s external events;
• Organize AMRO’s participation in the AMRO Executive Committees meetings, AMRO Working Committees meetings as well as ASEAN+3 related meetings, coordinating with ASEAN+3 authorities (including Co-Chairs and Host Country authorities) and CMIM members as AMRO’s focal point;
• Draft AMRO Director’s Report to the EC;
• Organise and prepare AMRO Advisory Panel meetings; and
• Implement any other tasks as assigned by Group Head and/or Deputy Director of CMIM, Strategy and Coordination from time to time.
The candidate should possess
• An advanced degree in Laws, Economics, Finance, or other related fields from a reputable university;
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience; experience in the IFIs and/or IOs, and a public sector environment will be an added advantage;
• Strong teamwork and communication skills to interact effectively with staff and officials of diverse cultural backgrounds at all levels;
• Good knowledge and experience on handling international and regional financial cooperation issues;
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills for strategic planning and implementation;
• High proficiency in written and spoken English to deal with legal and policy issues; and
• Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
Qualified candidates should send (a) CV, (b) a brief description of the relevant working experiences, and (c) earliest possible starting date of employment at AMRO, to AMRO.Recruitment@amro-asia.org.
We will acknowledge receipt of all the applications. However, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.