Posting date: 25 February 2019
Closing date: 25 March 2019
Group Head of Budget, Human Resource and Support Service will report to the Deputy Director of Administration. You will oversee and lead the operations in the various functions of the admin team, handling AMRO’s annual budgeting, financial accounting, Human Resource (HR) management, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) management and the office facility management.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead the policy development of administration matters in accordance with international standards, including budgeting, financial accounting and auditing, HR management, ICT management and office facility management;
- Compile AMRO’s annual budget, manage and control its implementation;
- Conduct financial accounting and auditing, and submit the audited financial statements to AMRO Executive Committee;
- Develop and implement the HR framework to attract, retain, cultivate, and motivate the talents through driving the recruitment process, strategizing rewards management in line with staff performance management, and developing training programs to enhance staff’s competency;
- Supervise HR operations including the payroll and benefit operation, recruitment, training and employee relationship management;
- Supervise the development of ICT infrastructure and excellence in operational delivery;
- Manage the office facility to create enabling environment through coordination with the host country authorities, manage external vendors relationship and ensure due compliance in procurement procedure;
- Enhance partnership and coordination with various IFIs and AMRO Executive Committee members on Budget, Finance and HR related issues; and,
- Implement any other tasks as assigned by AMRO Director and/or Deputy Director of Administration from time to time.
The candidate should possess:
- An advanced degree in area of public/business administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resource, Law or other related fields from a reputable university;
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience; experience in the IFIs and/or International organisations (IOs), and a public sector environment will be an added advantage;
- Leadership, hands on management skills to lead and manage the multi-cultural and multi-tasked team;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to interact effectively with staff and officials of diverse cultural backgrounds at all levels;
- Good knowledge and experience on handling international and regional financial cooperation issues;
- Deep understanding, good knowledge and management experience in budget, finance, human resource, accounting, administrative management, audit and evaluation and training at IOs and/or a public sector environments;
- High proficiency in written and spoken English to deal with complex organisational issues; and,
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.